FROM THE GRAPEVINE
[25/10, 23:15] :
Muhidin is considering to resign and has met the AG and other officials for advice as it appears that the king no longer has confidence with him.
[25/10, 23:35] :
Will Muhyiddin resign tomorrow morning? This is a possibility, as the emergency proposal was viewed by the RULERS as an ABUSE OF POWER. This is a serious viewpoint from the RULERS.
[25/10, 23:43] :
The Sultans and the King are one step ahead of Moo and Arsemin. If they had acceded to the Emergency request, it would eventually jeopardize their own positions too. Once precedent created, it would be repeated in the future. And with Emergency powers, the government at that particular time could even use it to overthrow the Rulers. That’s why I say the Rulers and the King are one step ahead of the wretched Moo and Arsemin.
[25/10, 23:48] :
I think so and I hope so. If he has any sense (left), he should resign with dignity – that is if he knows what maruah means – rather than be ousted unceremoniously. Then he’ll go down in Malaysian history as the only PM who was sacked.
[25/10, 23:51] :
“Actually it is very simple logic, if the PM were to invoke an Emergency then He is the highest Ruler and Commander above all the Sultans in the country and an indefinite time period. That means no Agong or any Sultan in their right mind will give their consent to let him rule with their hands tied.”
[25/10, 23:54] :
Is it confirmed Moo met the AG? I’ll be the happiest man if he really did so to discuss his resignation as PM.
[25/10, 23:57] :
Let’s see what happens tomorrow. As 2nd November approaches, Muhyiddin will be under a lot of pressure as that is the day Parliament convenes.
[26/10, 00:06] :
Do you think Muhyiddin will resign tomorrow morning? This is a possibility, as the emergency proposal was viewed by the RULERS as an ABUSE OF POWER. This is a serious viewpoint from the RULERS.
[26/10, 02:29] :
Actually, Moo wishes to resign as there are a few factors involved namely …
– He is actually very sick.
– He wanted to resign immediately so as not to bear so much burden since he already plunder and hoard as much as possible since as PM.
– His cronies wish Moo to stay on because they can still plunder and rob under his name.
– Their cronies know if Moo resigns/taken over, their gravy train will stop immediately.
– The entire parliament is in disarray because everyone’s political party wishes to be the next PM.
– If Anwar does succeed as PM, I just hope that he did not rope in Zahid n Najib into the coalition whereby it will be a Hangman Rope around Anwar Neck.
– I just hope that Anwar has the said numbers without those two but with backing from Warisan, PH, PKR.