- Tun Mahathir must take responsibility for again appointing an incompetent DPM!
How are we to know that, after this DPM, the next person that Tun designates as his successor, will be a competent PM? I propose forthwith that the responsibility of choosing/electing/appointing the next Prime Minister be vested in the Rakyat….manifesto or no manifesto.
- Tun Mahathir did not heed the advise/opinion/survey of Rafizi Ramli’s INVOKE even after Tun had acknowledged that Rafizi knows it all…and here is proof!
- A Cabinet line-up strictly proportionate with parties’ parliamentary seat count should see PKR holding 19 positions in Cabinet, DAP holding 17 positions, Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (PPBM) holding five positions, Parti Amanah Negara (Amanah) holding five positions, and Parti Warisan Sabah (Warisan) holding three positions, with two positions to spare. PPBM, Amanah and Warisan instead have ten nine and five Cabinet positions respectively. This is Tun’s fault. He could have at least made Rafizi Ramli a Senator and appointed Rafizi as Minister of Finance. Go and ask Rafizi himself and he will tell you the same thing!
- Tun says that Anwar Ibrahim will be PM in to two years time. Then he contradict himself by saying that it is up to the people. What further proof do you need to confirm that Tun sudah nyanyok?
- Tun Mahathir should resign because he does not know what is happening in Pakatan Harapan – he does not know why Nurrul Izzah has resigned as PKR VP. Here is Tun admitting to this recently. Tun saying that “She must have her reasons” is simply not good enough!
- Tun Mahathir is a political opportunist. He used Najib Razak’ kleptocratic ways, Umno’s toxic involvement in money politics and Umno’s abuse of the Executive, Legislative and Judiciary within the BN’s government as an excuse to resign from Umno, form Pakatan Harapan and put himself forward as the alternative Prime Minister to Najib Razak. This is political opportunism that Anwar Ibrahim should have been allowed to do. Not Mahathir.
- Tun Mahtjhir has not allowed the rule of law to prevail despite his many commitment that it will. It was Tun Mahathir himself who ask a pardon from the King for Anwar Ibrahim sodomy conviction. Anwar Ibrahim should have been allowed to clear himself through the judicial process. Tun Mahathir did not allow Anwar Ibrahim to do this. Tun’s cakap tak serupa bikin.
- And last but not least…Tun must resign as Prime Minister forthwith because Anwar Ibrahim is now ready to become Prime Minister. If Tun Mahathir does not resign now it means that Anwar Ibrahim has to wait for that two-year waiting period to be over before he becomes Prime Minister! This is not acceptable to Anwar Ibrahim and to PKR because just think of what Anwar can do for himself, the Segambut Mob and PKR…opps cancel that….that should really be ….just think of what Anwar can do for Malaysians and Malaysia if he is Prime Minister now!
In conclusion, I urge for common sense to prevail. Please Tun, you deserve a rest and retirement. Anwar Ibrahim is ready to be Prime Minister today! Azizah is prepared to reluctantly continue as DPM in order to serve King and Country. Rafizi Ramli will humbly offer himself to be Minister of Finance and the Segambut Mob will know what Cabinet post they want to take as soon as Anwar is Prime Minister! So Tun semua sudah kautim. And all this can be in place before the next General Election. Apa lagi Tun mau?