The King to step down?
In these last few weeks one question and one question only, has been on the mind of all right-thinking Malaysians. What made the King decide that an EMERGENCY is required?
He did not have time to confer with his brother rulers before he made that decision. He did not have time to be properly briefed by the health authorities on the need for the Emergency. He did not go to the people to seek their consensus on what he was going to do. Did the king carefully consider his options and understood the consequences of his actions?
- OR WAS THE KING INDUCED BY GENEROUS OFFERS OF THE MATERIAL KIND BY TSMY TO MAKE HIM AGREE TO THE PROCLAMATION OF THE EMERGENCY?
- AN EMERGENCY THAT WAS DECLARED TO SERVE THE VESTED POLITICAL INTEREST OF TSMY AND HIS POLITICAL PARIAHS SO THAT THEY CAN ILLEGALLY HOLD ON TO POLITICAL POWER?
- AN EMERGENCY THAT WAS DECLARED BY THE KING TO SERVE HIS OWN VESTED MATERIAL INTEREST. NOT THE INTEREST OF THE RAKYAT. NOT THE I NTEREST OF MALAYSIA?
Even as I write this, the King and his brother Rulers have agreed to disagree on the declaration of the EMERGENCY.
The Sultan of Johor and Pahang are on one side. Obviously!
The Sultans of Perak, Kedah, Perlis and Kelantan are on the other.
The other Sultans are 50/50 or waiting to see which faction will emerge victoriously and then throw their weight with the victors.
There can only be two outcome dalam masa terdekat once the Sultans have had their perbincangan.
1. The proclamation of the Emergency will be declared null and void.
2. If not, the king will be asked to abdicate.
God help us all.
MORE SHALL FOLLOW..