RM15 bilion package : Din, saya nak tanya sikit…
- Din, who will oversee the rollout of this RM15 billion package? The Prime Minister Office? Ismail Sabri, Hamzah or Semburit? Or maybe you are already in the process of forming a committee of 70 eminent politikus (or more) to “manage” the rollout? Long story short, none of the above should come within touching distance of this RM15 billion package. Not even with a ten-foot pole. Felda, Risda, EPF, MARA, Khazanah and the government coffers have already been emptied by one or all of the above. From experience, we know that It would take Isa Samad (si pendek) and Azeez (that car salesman) six months to go through RM15 billion. Bossku and Flom can do it in three. Enough said.
- Will the Towel Heads be provided with Four Wheel Mercedes to drive into the interiors of Kelantan and Trengganu to disburse the said RM15 billion funds to the “deserving” Islamic rural folks or will Zakir Naik be co-opted to do this deed? Either way please ensure that all disbursement is in accordance with the Islamic way… i.e first few million into the pockets of the Towel Heads idiots, then a few more millions should be allocated to Zakir and his Dakwah work and if there are still any left for Kelantan and Terengganu, do not forget the Ustads and Ulamas have first right of refusal to any allocation. They will not refuse lah, but do give them the first right of refusal just to clear their conscience.
- WIll any more money be spent on frozen chickens to be distributed gratis to the umats out there in Bolehland? Please ensure that you get a police permit to do this. Please also remember that Putrajaya has already got their share of Frozen Chickens, so go and sedekah somewhere else. Maybe Pagoh? Din will like that!
- Din, please no more allocation for Pagoh. Already got Dewan Serbaguna ma!
- Please do not use RM15 billion allocation to buy hotels in London, establish a Caviar industry in Pagoh or set up a Boxing Academy for Women.
- Please disqualify those who have been menabung dari kechik from receiving any help from this RM15 billion package. I am sure they have got plenty stashed away somewhere. Ask Rosmah for guidance in these matters.
- Please do not recall Arul Kanda Kandasamy to manage funds. Ditto for Samy Velu
- And Tan Sri…where did the money come from? Not from Saudi Prince again?
Sekian Terima Kasih.