Belgium RM30. Malaysia RM300. Ajaib Tapi Benar!
The Belgian government officially revealed that they only paid RM1 billion for 33 million vaccines from the same supplier purchased by the Malaysian Government.
The Malaysian government paid RM3 billion for 10 million vaccines.
Four Ministers are responsible for the purchase of this vaccine:
1. Muhyiddin Yasin,
2. Tengku Zafrul,
3. Khairy Jamaluddin and
4. Adham Baba.
- Belgium paid rm30 per person for their Covid 19 vaccine.
- Malaysia paid rm300 per person.
W H Y?
Before any of you guys accuse any of those four Ministers of taking kickbacks or commissions, please consider these possibilities:
- This Back Door government insisted that delivery of those Vaccines be fast-tracked to ensure that the Malaysian public are protected against COVID 19 at the earliest opportunity. You have to pay a premium for fast delivery. Hence the difference between the price paid by Belgium and that by Malaysia. (If you believe this then you must also believe that Najib and Ku Nan are not convicted felons).
- All the Ministers recuse themselves from direct negotiations with the manufacturers so that no one can accuse them of taking kickbacks. Accusations that their proxies and/or middlemen were exclusively appointed to negotiate on their behalf with the Vaccine manufacturers have been strenuously denied by all four Ministers. (There were middlemen/proxies involved in the negotiations. It is just that no document exists to confirm these arrangements).
- It has been suggested that the COVID 19 Vaccine purchased by Malaysia is ten times more expensive than the one purchased by Belgium because the vaccines for Malaysia is ten times better than the one purchased by Belgium. (When the four ministers were asked to comment on these claims they jointly issued this comment: “You pay peanuts you get monkey”).
The Vaccine manufacturers know one thing we do not know. There is a similarity between COVID 19 and corruption. Both are spreading through the highest levels of this Back Door Malaysian government. So my friends ask not what your country can do for you because those political pariahs in government are too corrupt to be of much help! In Malaysia, you cannot fight corruption, but you can deal with it. Enough said.